10 Key Pieces To Build Your Office Wardrobe This Winter

FASHION

10 Key Pieces To Build Your Office Wardrobe This Winter

최고관리자 0 1112
출처 : 게티이미지[출처 : 게티이미지]

Pam Arias wearing brown blazer and black skirt for the office 

As a fashion editor, I tend to lean on 10 key items when getting dressed for work during the year’s coldest months. From midi skirts, to knee-high boots, to versatile knitwear, I know I can put an outfit together in the (literal) dark, as long as I have these items at hand. 

Dressing for the office is a skill that can be tricky to master. It’s easy to get bored with our rotations of suit trousers and blazers, or feel stuck between wanting to express ourselves and sticking to the office dress code. While it sounds like a separate, curated work wardrobe is the solution (i.e., a lot less stress in the mornings) it’s not always realistic—especially if you’re trying to curb your consumption or, like many of us, don’t have that much disposable income. 
When it comes to dressing for work during the winter, a whole new set of struggles crops up. Like—how do you stay warm and cozy while still looking professional? Are there ways to creatively style summer dresses and tops for the colder months? How do you keep fashion fun when you’re commuting to work in rain, snow, and below-zero temperatures?

The good news is, there are tons of ways to make office fashion easier and more fun this winter. 

Scroll on for ideas on how to revamp your winter office wardrobe, along with inspiration from 10 stylish content creators.
When it comes to dressing for work during the winter, a whole new set of struggles crops up. Like—how do you stay warm and cozy while still looking professional? Are there ways to creatively style summer dresses and tops for the colder months? How do you keep fashion fun when you’re commuting to work in rain, snow, and below-zero temperatures?

0 Comments